What is The Culture?
The Culture is a platform that helps users to profit from the metaverses.
There are four main types of profit-seeking metaverse users, which we’ll list in order of how much financial capital they tend to bring at the start of their journey:
- The Gamer — someone who is looking to have fun and earn at the same time (e.g., by winning prize money in games they’re good at);
- The Manager — someone who owns or has access to a few metaverse assets that act as “tickets to ride” for gamers under their management;
- The Guild Member — Gamers and Managers who choose to work together to pool their buying power, coordinate and scale their activities, and spread their risks;
- The Investor — Someone who is ready to put real money in metaverse assets, more so than their time or energy, in return for yield and capital growth.
When it comes to achieving profit and financial sustainability, each type struggles in its own way.
What’s more, if one person tries to become more than one type of user, perhaps seeking to become gamer + manager + guild member + investor all at one time, then these pain points are multiplied.
May be scammed or mistreated and forced to “learn the hard way”;
May obtain unbalanced or ineffective assets, wasting their time on pointless grinds;
Has no social lift to help them move beyond solo gaming into guild collaboration and investment.
Often doesn’t have access to enough assets or gamers to manage, leading to a loss;
Conversely, if the manager has many gamers and assets, there’s a lack of analytics and management tools to coordinate and reward them properly;
Security risks from holding expensive keys to blockchain assets on behalf of others;
The Guild Member
Guild Members face all the same issues that Gamers and Managers face individually, plus a lack of more sophisticated tools to coordinate and scale the joint financing and management of new assets and members.
The amount of data that needs to be analyzed to invest in play-to-earn projects effectively is vast, and an individual investor can easily get lost in it — let alone being able to spot early-stage gems;
Just buying assets in a game is not enough: to maximize the profit, one needs to carry on economic activities in the metaverse — which means finding good, skilled Gamers and Managers who can work with the investor’s assets.
The Culture and CLTR Token.
The Culture solves the above problems for users through the following key features:
- Ownership of The Culture token ($CLTR), which is an Index of successful play-to-earn projects providing diversified exposure;
- Staking of the $CTLR token, with different reward strategies available;
- The platform is a social lift for gamers. It allows them to stake earned tokens, thus becoming investors;
- Build-your-guild tools to create guilds and manage assets.
- Launcher — users get access to the tokens of early-stage gaming projects.
We believe that virtual economies will become more significant than “real” ones, giving creative and entrepreneurial opportunities for players globally.
Community insentive activities are coming. Join our social network to stay up to date about airdrops and other rewards.